The Pawn (Endgame, #1)

The Pawn (Endgame, #1)The Pawn by Skye Warren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was supposed to have gone into my DNF titles long ago, when I could not read beyond a point - because I do not enjoy erotica.

However, some part of the thriller in the book, forced me to pull it out again after more than a month. I finished the remaining part of 'The Pawn' in one sitting.

Filled with Chess moves, Greek Mythology, Lust, Deceit and caution, this book keeps the reader wanting for more once it is done - it makes one want to read the second part without much ado!

The insecurities of the protagonist are elegantly portrayed, and the mind-games of her enemy/ lover (not sure) are admirable.

The only reason I deprived the book of a star, was because, I don't enjoy sex. If I had loved erotica, may be it would have been 5 stars. Bingo!!


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression? Fight it! Chapter 1 : Help Others

சுடாதே...: Sudadhe... (Tamil)

The Bell Jar