Adieu LN

My Farewell Mail



Hi friends (I, by no means, feel like calling you my colleaguesJ),

I wanted to put so much in this mail, but fortunately/unfortunately, I delivered all of it at the farewell meet. So, here I wait, scratching my head for words. Though we part, these wonderful memories will linger on. I still don’t feel I have really come out of college into a corporate world. I just can’t believe it, yet, it has been three years since.

When in college, people told me, the corporate world was full of people who would take any chance to put you down, but I simply feel my first experience disproved the law.

Whether the law was disproved, or LN is an exception to it, is what I am yet to explore.

I thought the IT industry would force me to curtail my naughtiness. Frankly speaking, LN only added fuel to the flame. I attempted being silent, the effort went terribly in vain.

PS: Please forgive that brilliant smile of mine, during the farewell(special request to Indu). I tried my best to control it and I couldn’t better it any further LL

“Parting is painful; but parting is a part of life”
Good Bye!!!

With Love,
Nisha S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression? Fight it! Chapter 1 : Help Others

சுடாதே...: Sudadhe... (Tamil)

The Bell Jar