Ode to New Lexis App Services

(April 7, 2012 on FB)


Freedom at Last!! 
My last day at Lexis Nexis. 

When Indu asked me to atleast 'act' as if i was sad, I couldn't. Now I really am.. Missing such wonderful people isn't easy. My 9:00 AM companions, Sangeetha and Indu, Radhika, the silent crusader, Thala's non-stop non-sense, Ravi Ramakrishnan, the encyclopedia, Raghupathy Visweswaran, the anytime funny-bone(and probably my future team mate :) ), Anirudh, a mouth that opens not unless there is anything seriously worthwhile to utter, Anita, her warm, welcoming smile, Venkatesh Kumar and that Butler French, 'Java Tiger' Anbu, 'JAMon' Ramkumar Ganesan(last 2 days), Chaitanya Deepak's ragging, Christy's casual jokes, Krishnanghri Reddy, the always 'Take it Easy' Person, Shankari and ofcourse Vijayakumar Dhanasekaran(I need an additional sheet for u:))..

And that seat at the corner of the cubicle, i fondly jumped into :)
..

How much am I leaving behind?
...

Going to miss all of you!!

PS: 1. Why am I STILL not crying??
2. @Vijay: At any rate, that cake could have been slightly bigger:):)

FYI : The tightly wrapped gift was a beautiful wall clock!! (Merci beaucoup..)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression? Fight it! Chapter 1 : Help Others

சுடாதே...: Sudadhe... (Tamil)

The Bell Jar