The Phantom Tollbooth - Norton Juster

The Phantom TollboothThe Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I opened this book, simply because I felt like reading something with a lot of pictures.

Is this a kids' book? Says who?

What a surprise! What an amazing, thought-provoking book with a lot of meaningful messages! What intelligent word play!

This is simply one of the best books I have read in a very long time.

All the time I spent enjoying 'Alice in Wonderland', thinking that it was simply irreplaceable, and here is a chef-d'oeuvre by Norton Juster that simply surpasses all levels of imagination and intellect! Marvelously brilliant!

The subtraction stew is undoubtedly an unforgettable invention proudly patented in the name of Juster.


  “So many things are possible as long as you don't know they're impossible.”


I wish someone had recommended this book to me much earlier.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression? Fight it! Chapter 1 : Help Others

சுடாதே...: Sudadhe... (Tamil)

Lily Torrence