Astrophysics for People in a Hurry

Astrophysics for People in a HurryAstrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil deGrasse Tyson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! This was an absolutely amazing, wonderful read. Books like this make one wonder, how time truly flies. I wish I could give a billion stars to this book.

Tyson is an absolutely witty writer, and I wish to explore more of this writings.

Some of the book's content, I already knew, much of it was unknown, or maybe I'd read it sometime and forgotten all about it - well, it just doesn't matter.

This book made me feel like a Buddha under a Bodhi tree - in a complete state of utmost bliss.

Thank you Tyson for this great work.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression? Fight it! Chapter 1 : Help Others

சுடாதே...: Sudadhe... (Tamil)

The Bell Jar