Black Order (Sigma Force, #3) - James Rollins

Black Order (Sigma Force, #3)Black Order by James Rollins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Once I was a die-hard fan of Agatha Christie, until I read a series of bad books, and then I stopped reading Agatha.

Then came Sidney Sheldon. I fell in love with his works until I met Rage of Angels, Master of the Game, The Best Laid Plans, and worst of all - The Doomsday Conspiracy.

My third attempt is James Rollins. I have successfully read two of his masterpieces. This is my third book. I found the book a little slow moving in the beginning, but did not lack in content.

The story flows through Himalayas, Netherlands and finally finishes in South Africa. It was definitely not nail-biting, but very informative and interesting - these are what I always expect when I read a James Rollins, and he just doesn't disappoint me in that front - be it the historical or the scientific content.

I also appreciate the fact that Rollins does not waste any of the important characters he creates. All characters are carried forward into the next book, and I really appreciate the concept. Bravo!

Dear Mr. Rollins,
Please write one book for me to hate you ;) Just as in the case of Agatha Christie and Sidney Sheldon, I am waiting to hit on one bad book to say - Rollins is no different..

The wealth of knowledge subtly embedded in your works keeps me impressed all the time. Keep writing more James :)


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression? Fight it! Chapter 1 : Help Others

சுடாதே...: Sudadhe... (Tamil)

The Bell Jar